our customers are the most important thing to us
Without happy customers we are nothing.
Every single member of team feels this way, many have years of experience in the play sector and they only want to work for a business that has the customer at the centre of everything.
We are very lucky to have a core base of customers who use us again and again.
This is because they know we treat every customer as an individual, our playgrounds are bespoke and unique from SEN landscapes to EYFS areas (they don’t all look the same!)
They trust us, they know we will be honest with our advice and we will act with integrity.
what we won't do:
- Cut corners: the classic problem is installing surfacing without a proper base
- Avoid repairing existing equipment: if equipment can be salvaged and save you money, we will do our best to offer solutions and give sound advice
- Use materials that are not up to the job: school playgrounds need to be robust and hard-wearing
- Be difficult to get back if something does go wrong: in many instances we can be back on site within 24 hours - just ask our existing customers
- Not take responsibility: we don’t cut corners and we won’t offer cheap solutions that won’t last. Our guarantees reflect this!
we know how to help
A good school playground should be:
- a place where children can play, learn and socialise
- designed so every child has a safe place to play
- a space that is easy for teachers to manage during breaktimes
- designed to avoid areas of congestion or conflict
- another classroom, extending the schools usable space whatever the weather
We know much about playground design, but you know a lot about your school; by working together can we design a playground that will achieve all of the above and create something great.
Commissioning a new playground is a significant investment of time and money and we want you to get it right.
Your school matters to us, we are a small, local, family-led business and you are not just another number on the sales chart.
Need a revised plan, another meeting – not a problem, we don’t want you to rush your decision.
Don't just take our word for it.